St. Andrew CYO is a parish-based program which provides opportunities for youth to grow in faith and understanding of their church through involvement in the parish, regional, and archdiocesan life. The CYO's five phase approach to youth ministry-athletic, social, cultural, service, spiritual-is a comprehensive method in the total development of the individual through a total youth ministry concept. CYO collaborates on all of the youth related programs offered by the parish. The emphasis of the CYO is to enable and empower youth to become responsible participants of the faith community.
Membership Information: All members must be registered in St. Andrew Parish. Junior CYO is open to all students in grades 5 through 8. Youth Forum is offered to grades 9 though 12.
- Athletic - programs include boys and girls varsity and JV basketball, volleyball, football, track, field hockey (girls), softball (girls), baseball (boys) and cheerleading.
- Social - activities sponsored by the Junior CYO consist of monthly dances, graduation sponsorship, a ski trip and the support of parish socials (i.e. New Parent Reception).
- Service - consists of Operation Santa Claus and food preparation for the homeless.
- Spiritual - involves team sport Mass attendance and Christian behavior during activities.
- High School CYO - includes Youth Forum which is orchestrated by an elected Board of High School students.
Normal Meeting Schedule: CYO activities are coordinated by an adult advisory board which meets monthly.
Primary CYO Contact:
Kevin Quinn, President 610-259-4802
United Way # 00904 - Parishioners may direct their United Way contributions to St Andrew's CYO by using our United Way number [#00904] (Federal Employees use a different number. Please call us directly for that special number).
Catholic Youth Organization Board
|President / Athletic Director||Kevin Quinn 610-259-4802|
|Vice President||Mike Nichols|
|Secretary||Mary Ann Mihaliak|
|Corresponding Secretary||Michelle Maenner|
|Director of Activities||Mark Collington|
|CYO Board Member / Cross Country Coach||Owen Quigley|
|CYO Board Members sss||
Jim & Teri Kirk